Parceldeck Private Limited (“We” or “Our” or “Us” or “Company” or “PDPL”) is a company duly incorporated under the provisions of the (Indian) Companies Act, 1956, which provides various technology related services/platforms under the brand name ‘parceldeck’.
The Platform(s) inter-alia facilitates more comfortable form of e-commerce in relation to various technology related services including but not limited to logistics management services/solutions and checkout services (“Services”).
Reasonable Security Practices:
We have implemented reasonable security practices and procedures that are commensurate with the information assets being protected and with the nature of our business. While we try our best to provide security that is commensurate with the industry standards, however because of the inherent vulnerabilities of the internet, we cannot ensure or warrant complete security of all information that is being transmitted to Us.
- The type of Personal Information (including Sensitive Personal Data or Information) that we collect from the Users;
- The purpose of collection, means and modes of usage of such Personal Information by the Company;
- How and to whom the Company will disclose such information;
- How the Company will protect the Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information that is collected from the Users; and
- How Users may access and/or modify their Personal Information.
Personal Information/Sensitive Personal Data:
“Personal Information” means any information that relates to the User, which, either directly or indirectly, is capable of identifying the person concerned.
“Sensitive Personal Data or Information” means personal information of a User relating to password; financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information; any detail relating to the above as provided to or received by the Company for processing or storage. However, any data/information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law shall not qualify as Sensitive Personal Data or Information or Personal Information.
Types of Personal Information collected by the Company:
While using our Services, we may collect the following categories of Personal Information from the Users:
- User ID;
- Email address;
- Address (including country and ZIP/postal code);
- Phone Number;
- Password chosen by the User;
- Geographical location;
- Financial account information;
- Any of the aforesaid information pertaining to the customer/buyer of the User; and
- All other personally identifiable information/details as the User may share from time to time (including personally identifiable information/details of the customer/buyer of the User).
hereinafter collectively referred to as “User Information”.
In order to avail the Services, the Users may also be required to upload/share certain documents, on the Platform and/or e-mail the same to the Company. Accordingly, the term “User Information” shall also include any such documents uploaded or otherwise provided by the Users. We may also keep records of telephone calls received and made for making inquiries, orders, or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Services.
We may also receive and/or hold information about the User’s browsing history including the URL of the site that the User visited prior to visiting the Platform as well as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User’s computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User’s computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using as well as the name of User’s ISP. The Platform may use temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not Sensitive Personal Data or Information) that is used by Us for the technical administration of the Platform, research and development, and for User administration. In addition,
- We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children; and
Purposes for which the Company may use the Information:
- Registration of the User on the Platform;
- Processing the User’s orders/requests and provision of various Services;
- Sending timely/periodical updates to the User and its customers;
- Completing transactions with Users effectively and billing for the products/Services provided;
- Technical administration and customization of Platform;
- Ensuring that the Platform content is presented to the Users in an effective manner;
- Delivery of personalized information and target advertisements to the User;
- Improvement of Services, features and functionality of the Platform;
- Research and development and for User administration (including conducting user surveys);
- For purposes of research, analysis, business intelligence, reporting and improvement/development/advancement of the Company’s business, Platform and/or the Services;
- Dealing with requests, enquiries, complaints or disputes and other customer care related activities including those arising out of the Users’ request of the Services and all other general administrative and business purposes;
- Verification of identity of Users and to perform checks to prevent frauds;
- To comply with applicable legal requirements and our various policies/terms.
Disclosure and Transfer of User’s Personal Information:
We may need to disclose/transfer User’s Personal Information to the following third parties:
To Government and judicial institutions/authorities, to the extent required:
- Under the laws, rules, and regulations and/or under orders of any relevant judicial or quasi-judicial authority;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the Company;
- To fight fraud and credit risk;
- When the Company, in its sole discretion, deems it necessary in order to protect its rights or the rights of others.
The Company may also make all User Information accessible to its employees and data processors/third party vendors only on a need-to-know basis. All the employees and data processors/third party vendors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of User Information, are obliged to respect its confidentiality. However, the Company does not disclose information, individually labelled or aggregated, obtained through Marketplace APIs on behalf of a User to other users or any outside parties, unless required by law.
Non-personally identifiable information may be disclosed to third party ad servers, ad agencies, technology vendors and research firms to serve advertisements to the Users. The Company may also share its aggregate findings (not specific information) based on information relating to the User’s internet use to prospective, investors, strategic partners, sponsors and others in order to help growth of Company’s business.
We may also disclose or transfer the User Information, to another third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets or business of Company. Any third party to which the Company transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use the Personal Information and/or other information that a User provides to Us.
Links to Third-Party:
The links to third-party advertisements, third party websites or any third-party electronic communication services (referred to as “Third Party Links”) may be provided on the Platform which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with the Company, unless expressly specified on the Platform.
Security Practices and Procedures:
The Company adopts reasonable security practices and procedures to implement technical, operational, managerial and physical security control measures in order to protect the Personal Information in its possession from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
The Company takes adequate steps to ensure that third parties to whom the User Information may be transferred adopt reasonable level of security practices and procedures to ensure security of such Information.
You hereby acknowledge that the Company is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and You hereby release Us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
User’s rights in relation to their personal information collected by the Company:
In case the User does not provide his/her information or consent for usage of Personal Information or subsequently withdraws his/her consent for usage of the Personal Information so collected, the Company reserves the right to discontinue, in part or full, the Services/associated features and benefits for which the said information was sought.
For how long do the Company keep Personal Information:
Company will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected and for a reasonable period thereafter in order to comply with audit, contractual, technical and legal requirements and/or to resolve any future disputes. We may retain aggregated or de-identified data indefinitely or to the extent allowed by applicable law.
Complaints and Grievance Redressal:
Parceldeck Private Limited
Kanak Tabab, Ghanero, Pali, Rajasthan-306704